Monday, October 29, 2007

Hee.

First of all, i'd like to introduce to u my new toy.
Too bad for me it aint a big ass cam which i would get one day.
But it aint some cheap ass cam too...

Meet my Sony Cybershot DSC S800.


• Powerful 6x optical zoom lens
• 8.1 effective Megapixels
• 1/1.8-inch Super HAD CCD
• High sensitivity ISO 1250
• User-friendly Function Guide and Direct Play button
• Stylish design with full metal body
• Large 2.5-inch, 230K dots LCD screen
• Up to 390 shot shooting STAMINA

woahhh...in laymans term, it can zoom 6X, (its like a freakin telescope! or maybe a lil less powerful....a lot less actually)

anyway...it has 1250 ISO, for the price i got it for its good, with tht ISO i can take a fast moving cheetah...Yay!....now i just gotta find me one... =_=

I got the camera+free 1 gb memory+ tripod+ casing+protective screens for onli RM899! promotional price HEHE :D

Say cheese.

3 comments:

WanTan said...

to reply erichs previous question on ISO:

from wat i understand so far,
ISO is sensitivity of the image sensor. This enables faster shutter speeds so less blur when taking fast movin stuff. Its aso for better pictures in low light.
so the higher the ISO, the more sensitivity.
But too high ISO causes "noise" which is those random colour pixels in photos. ill post n include pictures on this one day.


n correct me if im wrg or missed out anything. hee :D

duh?! said...

eh. continue ur online tutorial on this blog k. ill learn from u too. sifu. haha.

Kim said...

lol, I was wondering the relationship between high ISO and Cheetahs... :-P Well it makes sense now. Haha!

However, I normally use high ISO for low light conditions only... and I will use a fast telephoto lens for a cheetah (not that I've taken one before).

Also, high ISO don't cut when it's really really dark. You'll need flash or use really long shutter speed (which doesn't apply in this case).

Anyway, SLRs just pwn point and shoots so badly I so want one T.T